Labeling Committee Projects
This page contains projects that the Labeling Committee is working on or has completed. They include projects in a range of stages from those with an opportunity for the public to comment to projects where the public has commented and the committee has reached its final position. The site also includes Agency statements which the Labeling Committee believes are of interest to the general public.
For those projects under opportunities for public comment we encourage you to submit your comments within the alloted time.
Opportunities for Public Comment
- Chemigation (PDF) (6 pp, 63k, About PDF)
- Minimum Application Rates (PDF) (3 pp, 14k, About PDF) - Comment Period Closed
- Minimum Application Rates Issue Paper (PDF) - OPP Synopsis and Discussion of Comments Received (2 pp, 35K, About PDF)
- Non-Cropland as a Use Site (Open until December 31, 2011) (3 pp, 88K, About PDF)
Labeling Committee's Response to Public Comment
Labeling Committee Statements of Interest to General Public
- Web Site Addresses on Pesticide Product Labeling (1 pp, 17KB, About PDF)
- OPP Guidance on Warranty Statements (PDF) (11 pp, 60KB, About PDF)
- OPP Guidance for Active Ingredient Reference Statements on Me-Too Product Labels (PDF)((3 pp, 31K, About PDF)