Chemical Review Manager: Kaitlin Keller (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-308-8172
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Report of the Food Quality Protection Act (FQPA) Tolerance Reassessment Progress and Risk Management Decision (TRED)(PDF) (7 pp, 114 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Ametryn, Amitraz, Ammonium Soap Salts of Higher Fatty Acids, Bitertanol, Coppers, et al.; Tolerance Actions, [September 16, 2009]
- Ametryn, Amitraz, Ammonium Soap Salts of Higher Fatty Acids (C8-C18 saturated; C8-C12 unsaturated), Bitertanol, Coppers, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 13, 2009], comments accepted through July 13, 2009
- Bitertanol Tolerance Reassessment Decision for Low Risk Pesticide; Notice of Availability [January 11, 2006], comment period closed on February 10, 2006