Conventional Pesticide - Chemical Review Manager: Joy Schnackenbeck (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-308-8072
Antimicrobial Pesticide - Chemical Review Manager: Eliza Blair (email@example.com), 703-308-7279
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following dockets:
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
ETO Use in Hospitals
- Fact Sheet: Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities Must Use a Single-Chamber when Sterilizing Medical Equipment with ETO - March 2010
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision for Ethylene Oxide (PDF) (69 pp, 335k, About PDF)
- Report of the Food Quality Protection Act (FQPA) Tolerance Reassessment and Risk Management Decision (TRED) for Ethylene Oxide (PDF) (56 pp, 2.1 MB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Azinphos-methyl, Disulfoton, Esfenvalerate, Ethylene oxide, Fenvalerate, et al.; Tolerance Actions [September 11, 2009].
- Amendments to Terminate Certain Pesticide Uses [May 20, 2009], effective May 20, 2009
- Azinphos-methyl, Disulfoton, Esfenvalerate, Ethylene oxide, Fenvalerate, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions, [December 31, 2008], comment period closed on March 2, 2009.
- Ethylene Oxide; Preliminary Determination to Terminate Special Review [October 29, 2008], comment period closed on November 28, 2008
- Ethylene Oxide; Reregistration Eligibility Decision [April 16, 2008]
- Ethylene Oxide; Revised Risk Assessments, Notice of Availability and Solicitation of Risk Reductions [May 30, 2007], comment period closed on July 30, 2007
- Ethylene Oxide; Tolerance Reassessment Decision for Low Risk Pesticide; Notice of Availability [August 9, 2006], comment period closed on October 10, 2006
- Ethylene Oxide Risk Assessment; Notice of Availability [April 24, 2006], extended comment period closed on May 19, 2006
- Ethylene Oxide (ETO) Revised Risk Assessments; Notice of Availability, and Solicitation of Risk Reduction Options (Phase 5 of 6-Phase Process) [February 22, 2006], comment period closed on April 24, 2006
- Ethylene Oxide Risk Assessment; Notice of Availability; Reopening of Comment Period [October 19, 2005], comment period closed on November 18, 2005
- Ethylene Oxide Risk Assessment; Notice of Availability [August 3, 2005], comment period closed on October 3, 2005
- Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Pesticide Registrations and Amend to Terminate Certain Uses [October 8, 2008] comment period closed on November 7, 2008