Chemical Review Manager: Lance Wormell (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-603-0523
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Report of the FQPA Tolerance Reassessment Progress and Risk Management Decision (TRED)(PDF) (14 pp, 199 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Ametryn, Amitraz, Ammonium Soap Salts of Higher Fatty Acids, Bitertanol, Coppers, et al.; Tolerance Actions, [September 16, 2009]
- `Ametryn, Amitraz, Ammonium Soap Salts of Higher Fatty Acids (C8-C18 saturated; C8-C12 unsaturated), Bitertanol, Coppers, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 13, 2009], comments accepted through July 13, 2009
- Fluazifop-P-butyl; Tolerance Reassessment Decision; Notice of Availability [October 21, 2005]
- Fluazifop-P-butyl; Risk Assessment(s) (Phase 3 of 4-Phase Process); Notice of Availability [January 26, 2005], comment period closed on March 28, 2005