Chemical Review Manager: James Parker (email@example.com), 703-306-0469
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2004-0032 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (75 pp, 4.41M, About PDF) - September 2007
- Formetanate Hydrochloride Revised Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision (IRED)(PDF) (72 pp, 4.29M, About PDF) [April 2007]
- IRED Fact Sheet
Federal Register Notices
- Formetanate HCl and Acephate; Cancellation Order for Amendments to Terminate; Product Uses [September 14, 2011] - The amendments are effective 9-14-11
- Formetanate HCl and Acephate; Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Amend Registrations to Terminate Certain Uses, [July 13, 2011] - comments accepted through August 12, 2011
- Formetanate Hydrochloride; Modification and Closure of Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision; Notice [April 25, 2007]
- Benfluralin, Carbaryl, Diazinon, Dicrotophos, Fluometuron, Formetanate Hydrochloride, Glyphosate, Metolachlor, Napropamide, Norflurazon, Pyrazon, and Tau-Fluvalinate; Tolerance Actions [September 10, 2008]
- Benfluralin, Carbaryl, Diazinon, Dicrotophos, Fluometuron, Formetanate Hydrochloride, Glyphosate, Metolachlor, Napropamide, Norflurazon, Pyrazon, and Tau-Fluvalinate; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 21, 2008], comment period open through July 21, 2008.
- Formetanate Hydrochloride Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision; Notice of Availability [June 28, 2006], comment period closed on August 28, 2006