Chemical Review Manager: Kimberly Nesci (email@example.com), 703-308-8059
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2002-0202 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Pesticide News Story: Remaining Lindane Registrations Cancelled [December 15, 2006]
- Lindane; Cancellation Order [December 13, 2006]
- Lindane; Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel Lindane Pesticide Registrations [August 23, 2006], comment period closed on September 22, 2006
Addendum to Lindane RED (July 2006)
- Addendum to the 2002 Lindane RED - (July 2006)(PDF) (20 pp, 2.2 MB, About PDF)
- Lindane Voluntary Cancellation and RED Addendum Fact Sheet - (July 2006)
Lindane RED (July 2002)
- Lindane RED - (July 2002) -- see document number EPA -HQ-OPP-2002-0202-0027
- Lindane RED Fact Sheet - (September 2002) -- see document number EPA -HQ-OPP-2002-0202-0028
Federal Register Notices
- Amitraz, Atrazine, Ethephon, Ferbam, Lindane, Propachlor, and Simazine; Proposed Tolerance Actions, [June 13, 2007], comments accepted through August 13, 2007
- Lindane Addendum to Reregistration Eligibility Decision; Notice of Availability [ August 2, 2006]
- September 23, 2002 Federal Register Notice
- January 31, 2002 Federal Register Notice
Lindane and Other HCH Isomers
- Lindane and Other HCH Isomers--EPA Risk Assessment Fact Sheet
- Lindane and Other Hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH) Isomers Risk Assessment; Notice of Availability and Solicitation of Risk Reduction Options [February 8, 2006], comment period closed on April 10, 2006