Chemical Review Manager: Kevin Costello (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-305-5026
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (97 pp, 442 KB, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (4 pp, 31 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Maneb; Tolerance Actions [July 12, 2011] - effective 7-12-11. Objections and requests for hearings must be received on or before 9-12-11.
- Cancellation Order for a Certain Pesticide Registration: Maneb [April 16, 2010] - effective April 16, 2010.
- Maneb; Product Cancellation Order [February 26, 2010]
- Maneb; Product Cancellation Order [February 24, 2010]
- Maneb; Notice of Receipt of a Request to Voluntarily Cancel Pesticide Registrations of Certain Products [January 6, 2010] comment period closed on February 5, 2010
- Maneb; Notice of Receipt of a Request to Voluntarily Cancel a Pesticide Registration of a Certain Product [January 6, 2010] comment period closed on February 5, 2010
- Mancozeb, Maneb, Metiram, and Thiram; Proposed Tolerance Actions, [September 16, 2009], comment period closed on November 16, 2009
- Notice of Hearing Concerning a Request to Reduce Pre-Harvest Interval for EBDC Fungicides on Potatoes; Amendment to Statement of Issues [December 12, 2007]
- Availability of Maneb Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF), [December 28, 2005] (2 pp, 70 KB, About PDF)
- EBDC Fungicides Mancozeb, Maneb, and Metiram; Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel, Amend, or Terminate Uses of Certain Pesticide Registrations, [June 1, 2005], comment period closed on August 1, 2005
- Certain Ethylenebisdithiocarbamates (EBDCs) and Ethylene Thiourea (ETU); Risk Assessments and Preliminary Risk Reduction Options (Phase 3 of 4-Phase Process); Notice of Availability, [November 24, 2004], comment period closed on February 22, 2005