Chemical Review Manager: K. Avivah Jakob (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-305-1328
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following dockets:
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (139 pp, 1.2 MB, About PDF) - July 2006
- Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision (IRED)(PDF) (135 pp, 6.3 MB, About PDF)
- Fact Sheet
Federal Register Notices
- Methamidophos; Tolerance Actions [November 4, 2009]
- Disulfoton and Methamidophos; Product Cancellation Order [September 23, 2009] - Approves the registrants' voluntary cancellation requests, and cancels the last disulfoton and methamidophos products registered for use in the U.S.
- Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel Pesticide Registrations (these requests would terminate the last disulfoton and methamidophos products registered for use in the U.S.) [July 22, 2009] comment period closes on August 21, 2009
- Amendments to Terminate Certain Pesticide Uses [May 20, 2009], effective May 20, 2009
- Methamidophos, Oxydemeton-methyl, Profenofos, and Trichlorfon; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 23, 2007] comment period closed on July 23, 2007
- Federal Register Notice Vol. 64, Number 5, Pages 1199-1200
- Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Pesticide Registrations and Amend to Terminate Certain Uses [October 8, 2008] comment period closed on November 7, 2008