Chemical Review Manager: Carissa Cyran (email@example.com), 703-347-878
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Revised RED (PDF)
(2 pp, 23k About PDF) - March 2008
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (113 pp, 1.6 MB, About PDF) - July 2006
- Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (112 pp, 1.6 MB, About PDF)
- Phorate IRED Facts
Federal Register Notices
- Import Tolerances; Order Denying ABC's Petition to Revoke Import Tolerances for Various Pesticides - August 10, 2011
- Petition to Revoke Tolerances for 13 Pesticides; Notice of Availability [September 1, 2009] - comments accepted through November 2, 2009
- Notice of Receipt of Requests for Amendments to Delete Uses in Certain Pesticide Registrations, [October 29, 2008] No comment period - Registrants' withdrawl requests are due by November 28, 2008 or April 27, 2009. Users who desire continued use of these products on crops or sites being deleted should contact the appropriate registrants by those dates.
- 2,4-D, Bensulide, Chlorpyrifos, DCPA, Desmedipham, Dimethoate, Fenamiphos, Metolachlor, Phorate, Sethoxydim, Terbufos, Tetrachlorvinphos, and Triallate; Tolerance Actions [September 17, 2008]
- 2,4-D, Bensulide, DCPA, Desmedipham, Dimethoate, Fenamiphos, Phorate, Sethoxydim, Terbufos, and Tetrachlorvinphos; Proposed Tolerance Actions [February 6, 2008], comments accepted through April 7, 2008
- F.R. Notice Vol. 64, Number 169, Pages 47784-47786 - comment period closed on November 12, 1999
- F.R. Notice Vol. 63, Number 155, Pages 43175-43177 - comment period closed on October 13, 1998