Chemical Review Manager: Khue Nguyen (email@example.com), 703-347-0248
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (44 pp, 386k, About PDF) - July 2006
- Report on FQPA Tolerance Reassessment Progress and Interim Risk Management Decision (TRED)(PDF) (40 pp, 85 KB, About PDF)
- Fact Sheet (PDF) (2 pp, 12 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Azinphos-methyl, Disulfoton, Esfenvalerate, Ethylene oxide, Fenvalerate, et al.; Tolerance Actions [September 11, 2009].
- Azinphos-methyl, Disulfoton, Esfenvalerate, Ethylene oxide, Fenvalerate, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions , [December 31, 2008], comments accepted through March 2, 2009.
- F.R. Notice Vol. 65, Number 114, Pages 45982-45983 - comment period closed on September 25, 2000
- F.R. Notice Vol. 65, Number 8, Pages 1867-1869 - comment period closed on March 13, 2000