Chemical Review Manager: Carissa Cyran (email@example.com), 703-347-8781
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (56 pp, 633k, About PDF) - July 2006
- Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision (IRED)(PDF) (55 pp, 303k, About PDF)
- IRED Fact Sheet
Federal Register Notices
- Chloroneb, Cypermethrin, Methidathion, Nitrapyrin, Oxyfluorfen, Pirimiphos-methyl, Sulfosate, Tebuthiuron, Thiabendazole, Thidiazuron, and Tribuphos; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 2, 2007], comments accepted through July 2, 2007
- F.R. Notice Vol. 65, Number 61, Pages 16592-16594- comment period closed on May 30, 2000
- F.R. Notice Vol. 64, Number 5, Pages 1199-1200 - comment period closed on March 9, 1999