Chemical Review Manager: Kaitlin Keller (email@example.com), 703-308-8172
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following dockets:
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (154 pp, 787k, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (7 pp, 54k, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Petition Supplement Requesting Cancellation of Propoxur Pet Collar Uses; Notice of Availability [June 15, 2011] - comments accepted through July 15, 2011.
- Petition Requesting Cancellation of all Tetrachlorvinphos Pet Uses and Extension of Comment Period for Petition Requesting Cancellation of Propoxur Pet Collar Uses; Notice of Availability, [June 5, 2009] - comments accepted through August 4, 2009
- Petition Requesting Cancellation of Propoxur Pet Collar Uses; Notice of Availability, [April 8, 2009], comments accepted through June 8, 2009.
- N-methyl Carbamate Revised Cumulative Risk Assessment; Notice of Availability, [September 26, 2007], comment period closed on November 26, 2007.
- Notice of Receipt of Requests for Amendments to Delete Uses in Certain Pesticide Registrations, [April 25, 2007].