Chemical Review Manager: Lance Wormell (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-603-0523
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2005-0493 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Report of the Food Quality Protection Act (FQPA) Tolerance Reassessment Progress and Risk Management Decision (TRED) for Streptomycin (PDF) (16 pp, 207 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Tolerance Actions, [September 24, 2008]
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [June 4, 2008], comments accepted through August 4, 2008
- Streptomycin; Tolerance Reassessment Decision [August 16, 2006]
- Streptomycin Risk Assessments; Notice of Availability and Risk Reduction Options [February 15, 2006], comment period closed on April 17, 2006