Chemical Review Manager: Eliza Blair (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-308-7279
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) May 2002 (103 pp, 523k, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (8 pp, 27k, about PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Azinphos-methyl, Disulfoton, Esfenvalerate, Ethylene oxide, Fenvalerate, et al.; Tolerance Actions [September 11, 2009].
- Azinphos-methyl, Disulfoton, Esfenvalerate, Ethylene oxide, Fenvalerate, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions , [December 31, 2008], comment period closed on March 2, 2009.
- Chloroneb, Cypermethrin, Methidathion, Nitrapyrin, Oxyfluorfen, Pirimiphos-methyl, Sulfosate, Tebuthiuron, Thiabendazole, Thidiazuron, and Tribuphos; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 2, 2007], comment period closed on July 2, 2007