Please contact us with your pollution prevention reference question or comment.
How Can I find Answers to Pollution Prevention Questions?
- Basic Information on P2.
- For a list of P2 Publications available.
- P2 Grants information.
- To report a suspected violation or an oil or chemical spill.
- For questions about recycling visit: Recycling.
What Questions Does EPA Not Answer?
- We cannot endorse/recommend specific products or technologies.
- Due to the overwhelming number of inquiries, we cannot directly respond to individual requests for homework-related interviews. Please contact your Regional office and ask for their speakers bureau or the environmental education office.
- We want to respond to your questions or comments, but we expect conversations to follow the conventions of polite discourse. Therefore, we won't respond to comments that:
- contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups
- are far off-topic
- make unsupported accusations.
- If you are from the press/other media please contact the Office of Media Relations.
Regular or Certified Mail Address:
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
(Mail code 7406M)
Washington, DC 20460
Please help us answer your request by including a correct e-mail address.