To automatically receive e-mail notification of new documents, conferences, and major updates to this web site, send your e-mail address to email@example.com with the word "subscribe" either in the title or the message.
June 12, 2009
- The presentation and training materials for the 28th Annual Quality Management Conference are now available on our conference Web site agenda page.
January 26, 2009
- Registration is now open for the 28th Annual EPA Quality Management Conference taking place May 12-14, 2009 in San Antonio, Texas. [Links removed June12, 2009.]
December 3, 2008
- The new EPA Quality Program Policy and Procedure for Agency products and services issued in October 2008 is now available. EPA Quality Program Policy - CIO 2106.0 (PDF 11pp, 129K) and Procedure - CIO 2106-P-01.0 (PDF 17pp, 340K).
October 7, 2008
- [Note: Call for Presentations closed on December 5, 2008.] The 2009 EPA Quality Management Conference will take place May 12-14, 2009 in San Antonio, Texas. We are currently soliciting abstracts for the conference. Read more about submitting an abstract on the Call for Presentations [link removed January 26, 2009] page.
August 25, 2008
- The 28th Conference on Managing Environmental Quality Systems will take place May 12-14, 2009 in San Antonio, Texas. More information coming soon.
July 8, 2008
The Agency is transitioning to a new numbering scheme for the EPA Quality Policy and Quality Manual documents. EPA Order 5360.1 A2 is now CIO 2105.0 (PDF 12pp, 94K About PDF) and EPA Manual 5360 A1 is CIO 2105-P-01-0 (PDF 62pp, 169K About PDF) . During the transition you may see one or both of the above numbers referenced. The contents of the policy and manual have not changed. Only the document numbers have changed.
May 16, 2008
- Presentations from the 2008 EPA Conference on Managing Environmental Quality Systems are now available on the Conference home page.
January 18, 2008
- Registration is now open for the 2008 EPA Conference on Managing Environmental Quality Systems which will take place April 21-24, 2008 in Seattle, Washington. A prelimary agenda and travel information is now available. [Links removed May 16, 2008.]
December 14, 2007
- The 2008 EPA Conference on Managing Environmental Quality Systems will take place April 21-24, 2008 in Seattle, Washington. We are currently soliciting abstracts for consideration. [The Call for Papers closed on January 25, 2008] See the Conference home page for more information.
July 17, 2007
- Registration for the 2007 Quality System Training Event is now open. The Event will take place September 12-14, 2007 in Philadelphia. To get details on the training schedule and register for the event see: [Link removed September 17, 2007.]
May 21 , 2007
- Save the Date ! The 2007 annual Quality System Training Event will take place September 12-14, 2007 in downtown Philadelphia. Details on training agenda, registration, and logistics will be available in July.
April 19, 2007
- Revised guidance document now available: Guidance for Preparing Standard Operating Procedures (G-6) (PDF 60pp, 336K About PDF) - April 2007, EPA/600/B-07/001. Guidance on the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures.
March 21, 2007
- Now Available - Systematic Planning: A Case Study of Particulate Matter Ambient Air Monitoring (PDF 51pp, 295K About PDF) shows how the DQO Process was applied to a particulate matter ambient air monitoring problem.
February 28, 2007
- The 26th Annual Conference on Managing Environmental Quality Systems will take place June 11-14, 2007 in Cleveland, Ohio. To register for the conference, and get information on the conference agenda and hotel reservations see: [Link removed June 19, 2007] . The Call for Papers is open through March 2, 2007.
January 22, 2007
- The 26th Annual Conference on Managing Environmental Quality Systems will take place June 11-14, 2007 in Cleveland, Ohio. To submit a paper, see [Link removed June 19, 2007]. Information on registration, logistics, and an agenda for the conference is coming soon.