EPA Records Schedule 636
Status: Final, 02/21/2007
Title: Motor Vehicle Cost Files
Program: Facilities and Support Services
Function: 401-119-02 - Acquire and Manage Fleets and Equipment
NARA Disposal Authority:
This schedule authorizes the disposition of the record copy in any media (media neutral), excluding any records already in electronic form. Records designated for permanent retention must be transferred to the National Archives in accordance with NARA standards at the time of transfer.
- General Records Schedule 10/3
Consists of motor vehicle ledger and worksheets providing cost and expense data.
Item a: Record copy
Destroy 3 years after discontinuance of ledger or date of worksheet.
Other records series relating to motor vehicles are scheduled as:
- EPA 635 - Motor Vehicle Operating and Maintenance Files
- EPA 637 - Motor Vehicle Report Files
- EPA 638 - Motor Vehicle Accident Files
- EPA 639 - Motor Vehicle Release Files
- EPA 640 - Motor Vehicle Leases from GSA
- EPA 641 - Motor Vehicle Operator Files
Reasons for Disposition:
Conforms to NARA's General Records Schedule 10, item 3.
Item b for electronic mail and word processing system copies deleted 08/23/2006 pursuant to NARA Bulletin 2006-04.
EPA 635, EPA 637, EPA 638, EPA 639, EPA 640, EPA 641
Previous NARA Disposal Authority:
EPA Approval: Not applicable
NARA Approval: 12/00/1998