- Join Congressman Wayne Gilcrest as he joins U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, state and local officials
- To announce a major milestone in the cleanup of the Galaxy/Spectron Superfund site
- Thursday, Sept. 2 at 10 a.m.
- The Galaxy/Spectron Superfund site
Providence and G. Kirk Roads
Elkton, Cecil County, MD
Highlights to include a Q&A period with Congressman Gilcrest, EPA, and other regulary officials. Also, learn about the technologically-advanced cleanup system that will ensure community members and Little Elk Creek will be safe for years to come....
- I-95 to Route 279 (Elkton Exit)
- Take 279 and turn right onto Route 213N (Singerly Rd.)
- In approx. 5.5 miles, turn left on Providence Road