To Report a Spill
To report an oil or hazardous substance release, call the National Response Center.
Who can you call?
|Regional Response Center||215-814-9016 (24 hours)|
|EPA Oil Program Hotline||800-424-9346|
|National Response Center||800-424-8802|
|Region 3 Oil Program FAX Number||215-814-3254|
For written correspondence to the Mid-Atlantic Oil Program, our address is:
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Enforcement, Oil and Prevention Branch (3HS61)
1650 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
Any of the following individuals are also available to provide SPCC/FRP information.
- Joan Armstrong, 215-814-3155, Chief, Oil and Prevention Branch
- Paula Curtin, Oil Spills Enforcement Coordinator, 304-234-0256
- Arlin Galarza-Hernandez, 215-814-3223, SPCC/FRP Coordinator
- Andrea Bain, 215-814-3292, Oil Inspector
- Wanda Martinez 215-814-3434, Oil Inspector
- Larry Holliday, SEE 215-814-3347
- Joe Albert, SEE 304-234-0253, Oil Inspector
- Jim Riffe, SEE 215-814-2118, Oil Inspector
- Rachel Simkins, 215-814-3277, Oil Inspector