Southern Maryland Wood Treating
EPA ID# MDD980704852
NPL Status: Deleted
State Route 235
Hollywood, MD 20686
Saint Mary's County
Remedial Project Manager
Community Involvement Coordinator
or 1-800-553-2509 x45525
State and Congressional Liaison
Administrative Record Locations
The detailed Administrative Record can be examined on-line or at the following location:
St. Mary's County Memorial Library
Leonardtown, MD 20650
U.S. EPA Region 3
Public Reading Room
1650 Arch Street - 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
Please call to schedule an appointment.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Please Read
Beginning October 1, 2015, this website will undergo improvements. During this time, access to some information may not be immediately available. For assistance locating information, please contact the Community Involvement Coordinator listed below in the "Contacts" section of this page. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve your access to site information.
- 02/04/05: National Oil and Hazardous Substances Pollution Contingency Plan; National Priorities List ACTION: Direct final rule of deletion of the Southern Maryland Wood Treating Superfund Site from the National Priorities List.
- 02/04/05: National Oil and Hazardous Substances Pollution Contingency Plan; National Priorities List ACTION: Proposed rule; notice of intent to delete the Southern Maryland Wood Treating Superfund Site from the National Priorities List.
Design of Water Treatment Plant, September 1997 (PDF) (568 pp, 29.4MB, About PDF )
Remedial Action Technical Report (contractor), July 2001 (PDF) (58 pp, 4.3MB, About PDF )
- Post-closure Monitoring Report: September 2002
- Remedial Action Report: August 2001 | PDF Version (25 pp, 1.09 Mb, About PDF)
- Preliminary Close-out Report: April 2001 | PDF Version (12 pp, 159 kb, About PDF)
- Final Close-out Report: February 2, 2005 (PDF) [10 pp, 62KB, About PDF ]