EPA ID# PAD046557096
NPL Status: Final
Cottman & Milnor St
Philadelphia, PA 19135
Remedial Project Manager
Community Involvement Coordinator
Larry C. Johnson
215-814-3239 or 800-553-2509
Administrative Record Locations
The detailed Administrative Record can be examined on-line or at the following location:
N.E. Branch of the Philadelphia Library
2228 Cottman Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19149
U.S. EPA Region III
Public Reading Room
1650 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please call to schedule an appointment
During the pre-design investigation, an underground storage tank is located.
The site, located on the Delaware River, was cleaned up in 2010.
These photos were taken at a site inspection.
- 09/22/2005: DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE. Notice of Lodging of Proposed Amendment to Consent Decree Under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act
- 04/13/1999 Federal Register: request for public comment; Proposed Administrative Settlement Under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act
- 03/16/2006: Court Settlement Signals Go Ahead For Cleanup Of Metal Bank Superfund Site
- 01/24/2003: Court Finds Defendants Liable for Cleanup of Metal Bank Superfund Site in Philadelphia
- 07/13/2000: EPA Grants Philadelphia $100K to Redevelop Tacony Waste Site
- Figure 1 (PDF) (1 p, 389K, About PDF)
- Figure 2 (PDF) (1 p, 170K, About PDF)
- Figure 3 (PDF) (1 p, 329K, About PDF)