Revere Chemical Company
EPA ID# PAD051395499
NPL Status: Final
8509 Easton Rd
Revere, PA 18953
Remedial Project Manager
José R. Redmond Girón
Community Involvement Coordinator
Administrative Record Locations
Detailed public files (Administrative record) on EPA's actions and decisions for this site can be examined on-line or at the following locations:
Nockamixon Township Building
Center Hill and Lake Warren Roads
Ferndale, PA, 18921
US EPA Region III
Public Reading Room
1650 Arch Street - 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please call for an appointment.
June 14, 1999: EPA Hosts Revere Chemical 600th Site Completion Event
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Please Read
Beginning October 1, 2015, this website will undergo improvements. During this time, access to some information may not be immediately available. For assistance locating information, please contact the Community Involvement Coordinator listed below in the "Contacts" section of this page. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve your access to site information.
Construction at the Revere Chemical Superfund Site was completed in 1999.
- 12/16/04: Notice of Lodging of Consent Decree Under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act
- 07/19/2004: Cleaned Up Waste Site Turned Over to Nockamixon Township
- 10/12/1999: Cleanup Underway at 13 Toxic Sites in Pennsylvania (Contact: Ruth Podems, (215) 814-5540)
- 06/14/1999: Cleanup at Bucks County Superfund Site is 600th Nationwide
- June 1999: The EPA is holding a press conference to mark the 600th site completion for the Revere Chemical Superfund Site.