Ryeland Road Arsenic
EPA ID# PAD981033459
NPL Status: Final
Heidelberg Township, PA 19567
Remedial Project Manager
Community Involvement Coordinator
Administrative Record Locations
Public files (Administrative Record) on EPAs actions and decisions for this site can be examined at the following location:
U.S. EPA Region 3
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Please Read
Beginning October 1, 2015, this website will undergo improvements. During this time, access to some information may not be immediately available. For assistance locating information, please contact the Community Involvement Coordinator listed below in the "Contacts" section of this page. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve your access to site information.
- 07/22/2004: National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites. ACTION: Final rule.
- 03/08/2004: National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites, Proposed Rule No. 40. ACTION: Proposed rule.
- 06/29/2006: EPA Secures $6 Million For Ryeland Road Cleanup
- 07/22/2004: Ryeland Road Site in Berks Co. Added to Superfund Hazardous Site List
- 07/22/2004: 9 New Hazardous Waste Sites Added to the Superfund National Priorities List (NPL)
- 03/08/2004: EPA Proposes New Sites For Superfund List
- 03/08/2004: 11 New Hazardous Waste Sites Proposed to the Superfund National Priorities List
Hazard Ranking System (HRS) Documentation Record*
* The documentation record provided is available at the time of proposal for informational purposes. An official copy of the documentation record and the documents referenced in it are available at the EPA Region 3 NPL Public Docket at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Center for Environmental Information.
- 01/26/2004: Document ID SFUND-2004-0004-0011 (PDF) (122 pp, 780K, About PDF)
- Figure 1-Site Location Map (PDF) (1 p, 961K, About PDF)