EPA ID# PAN000306027
NPL Status: Not on NPL
Perkasie, PA 18944
Administrative Record Locations
Public files (Administrative Record) on EPAs actions and decisions for this site can be examined at the following location:
U.S. EPA Region 3
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Please Read
Beginning October 1, 2015, this website will undergo improvements. During this time, access to some information may not be immediately available. For assistance locating information, please contact the Community Involvement Coordinator listed below in the "Contacts" section of this page. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve your access to site information.
You will need the free Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Removal Action Memorandum (PDF) (20 pp, 109K)
- September 29, 2005, 6-8 p.m., Perkasie Fire Hall, 100 N. Fifth Street, Perkasie, PA.
- March 2, 2005, 6:30-9 p.m., Perkasie Fire Co. Hall, 100 N. Fifth Street, Perkasie, PA
- "Indoor Air Mitigation" occuring at the Perkasie TCE Superfund Site (PDF) (4 pp, 246K)
- September 2005: Study Area Gets Smaller as Potential Sources are Eliminated (PDF) (4 pp, 1.4MB)
- January 2005: Data Results are Back as Investigation Continues (PDF) (4 pp, 1.34 MB)
- May 2004: Extent of Contamination | PDF Version (2 pp, 1.03MB)
- March 2004: Sub-slab Sampling Begins | PDF Version (3 pp, 1.01MB)
- September 2003: Investigation Begins! | PDF Version (3 pp, 431K)