St Juliens Creek Annex (US Navy)
EPA ID# VA5170000181
NPL Status: Final
St Juliens Creek Annex
Chesapeake, VA 23702
Remedial Project Manager
Community Involvement Coordinator
Navy Remedial Project Manager
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Please Read
Beginning October 1, 2015, this website will undergo improvements. During this time, access to some information may not be immediately available. For assistance locating information, please contact the Community Involvement Coordinator listed below in the "Contacts" section of this page. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve your access to site information.
You will need the free Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- 07/27/2000: National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites; Final Rule
- 02/04/2000: National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites, Proposed Rule No. 31; Proposed rule
Hazard Ranking System (HRS) Documentation Record*
* The documentation record provided is available at the time of proposal for informational purposes. An official copy of the documentation record and the documents referenced in it are available at the EPA Region 3 NPL Public Docket at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Center for Environmental Information.
- Hazard Ranking System (HRS) Documentation (PDF) (81 pp, 217 K)
New NPL Sites
- 07/27/2000: Support Document for the Revised National Priorities List [PDF]
- 02/03/2000 - Site Added and Three Proposed to EPA Hazardous Site List
- September 2004 (PDF) (163 pp, 4.30 MB)
- September 2004 Admendment (PDF) (5 pp, 510 K)
- January 2011 (PDF) (71 pp, 6.57 MB)
- October 2011 (PDF) (50 pp, 1.54 MB)