Ravenswood PCE Ground Water Plume
EPA ID# WVSFN0305428
NPL Status: Final
212 Walnut Street Approx.
Wells #2, #3
Ravenswood, WV 26164
Remedial Project Manager
Community Involvement Coordinator
State and Congressional Liaison
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Please Read
Beginning October 1, 2015, this website will undergo improvements. During this time, access to some information may not be immediately available. For assistance locating information, please contact the Community Involvement Coordinator listed below in the "Contacts" section of this page. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve your access to site information.
Proposed Cleanup Plan (PDF) (26 pp, 748 K)
Proposed Cleanup Plan Public Meeting, January 20, 2011
- Public Meeting Notes (PDF) (49 pp, 134 K)
- Public Meeting Presentation (PDF) (20 pp, 420 K)
- Public Meeting Posters (PDF) (2 pp, 420 K)
Remedial Design Community Briefing May 5, 2015
- Community Briefing Presentation (PDF) (9 pp, 1.32 MB)
- 09/23/2004: National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites. ACTION: Final rule.
- 03/08/2004: National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites, Proposed Rule No. 40. ACTION: Proposed rule.
- 09/24/2004: EPA Adds New Hazardous Waste Sites to the NPL
- 09/23/2004: Ravenswood Site Added to Superfund Hazardous Site List
- 09/23/2004: EPA Adds Two New Hazardous Waste Sites to Superfund National Priority List, and Proposes Fourteen More
- 03/08/2004: EPA Proposes New Sites For Superfund List
- 03/08/2004: 11 New Hazardous Waste Sites Proposed to the Superfund National Priorities List
Hazard Ranking System (HRS) Documentation Record*
* The documentation record provided is available at the time of proposal for informational purposes. An official copy of the documentation record and the documents referenced in it are available at the EPA Region 3 NPL Public Docket at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Center for Environmental Information.
- 01/26/2004: Document ID SFUND-2004-0004-0013 (PDF) (49 pp, 313 k)
- Figure 1-Site Location Map (PDF) (1 p, 115 K)
Record of Decision (PDF) (74 pp, 2.31 MB)