Ashland Neville Island Terminal
On This Page
EPA Project Manager
Ms. Tran Tran
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Region III
1650 Arch Street
Mail code: 3LC30
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
Phone: (215) 814-2079
- EPA's Final Decision of Corrective Action Complete without Controls for the facility became effective September 29, 2010.
- Sunoco owned and operated and plasticizer production facility the Neville Island facility. By March 31, 2007, Sunoco stopped manufacturing plasticizer at the Neville Island facility. In December 2007, Ashland purchased the facility from Sunoco. Currently, Ashland utilized the facility as a terminal operation for BASF product shipping. The facility is bordered to the east/northeast by Shenango Incorporated. The backchannel of the Ohio River is directly south of the property and Davis Island lies to the southeast on the Ohio River.
- Some of the site’s key documents of interest are accessible below:
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Human Exposures [PDF, 6 pages, 162 KB, About ]
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Groundwater Migration [PDF, 7 pages, 182 KB, About PDF]
- Corrective Action Statement of Basis [PDF, 3 pages, 25 KB, About PDF]
- Documents and reports regarding this facility also can be reviewed in person at these locations:
U.S. EPA Region III
Land & Chemicals Division
1650 Arch Street-11th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call for an appointment.
- Submit a FOIA Request
Get instructions on how to submit a FOIA request. Additional fee for requests over 100 pages.
|Ashland Neville Island Terminal|
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the photo)
- The facility is under continued use.
- The EPA is dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate information about our work at this site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact EPA Project Manager: Ms Tran Tran (215) 814-2079.