Hodge Foundry Inc.
(Formerly: Koppers CO.)
On This Page
EPA Project Manager
Ms. Tran Tran
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Region III
1650 Arch Street
Mail code: 3LC30
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
Phone: (215) 814-2079
- Soil and groundwater investigation at the Facility revealed that there is no contamination at the facility. EPA's Final Decision of Corrective Action Complete without Controls for the Facility became effective May 12, 2008.
- Hodge Foundry is located on eight acres of land in northeast Greenville, Mercer County, Pennsylvania.
- Hodge Foundry, Inc. has either owned and/or operated this facility since 1946. Hodge Foundry has manufactured gray and ductile iron castings since 1946. In 1983, Koppers Company, Incorporated, of Baltimore, MD, purchased the facility from Hodge Foundry but Hodge Foundry continued to operate the facility until 1987, when Hodge Foundry repurchased the facility from Koppers Company.
- Some of the site’s key documents of interest are accessible below:
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Human Exposures [PDF, 9 pages, 36 KB, About ]
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Groundwater Migration [PDF, 9 pages, 34 KB, About PDF]
- Documents and reports regarding this facility also can be reviewed in person at these locations:
U.S. EPA Region III
Land & Chemicals Division
1650 Arch Street-11th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call for an appointment.
- Submit a FOIA Request
Get instructions on how to submit a FOIA request. Additional fee for requests over 100 pages.
|Hodge Foundry Inc.|
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the photo)
- The facility is under continued use.
- The EPA is dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate information about our work at this site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact EPA Project Manager: Ms. Tran Tran(215) 814- 2079