On This Page
EPA Project Manager
Ms. Tran Tran
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Region III
1650 Arch Street
Mail code: 3LC30
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
Phone: (215) 814-2079
- There is no contamination in soil or groundwater at the Facility. No further actions are necessary at the Facility. EPA's Final Decision of Corrective Action Complete without controls for the Facility became effective April 23, 2009.
- The Facility is located at 60 Greenway Drive in Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. The Facility covers 2.23 acres of land and is located in a heavy industrialized and urban residential of the city of Pittsburgh. Ferro began operations at this location in 1926 and ceased operations in 2001. The former Ferro facility is now an artist studio called the Meter Room. Ferro produced organic and inorganic coatings/pigments primarily used in the manufacturing of glass and plastic products.
- Some of the site’s key documents of interest are accessible below:
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Human Exposures [PDF, 8 pages, 138 KB, About ]
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Groundwater Migration [PDF, 6 pages, 345 KB, About PDF]
- Documents and reports regarding this facility also can be reviewed in person at these locations:
U.S. EPA Region III
Land & Chemicals Division
1650 Arch Street-11th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call for an appointment.
- Submit a FOIA Request
Get instructions on how to submit a FOIA request. Additional fee for requests over 100 pages.
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the photo)
- The facility is being reused.
- The EPA is dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate information about our work at this site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact EPA Project Manager: Ms. Tran Tran (215) 814-2079.