On This Page
EPA Project Manager
Ms. Tran Tran
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Region III
1650 Arch Street
Mail code: 3LC30
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
Phone: (215) 814-2079
- PADEP visited the Menasha Packaging Company facility and met with company representatives on May 18, 2004. The visit consisted of a facility tour and information gathering to assess the current status of the Facility.
- On February 18, 2011, EPA determined that both the Human Exposures and Groundwater Environmental Indicators have been met. EPA is currently evaluating the information to determine if all of the corrective action requirements have been met.
- The 15.6-acre Menasha Packaging Company-Yukon Plant (Menasha) is located in Sewickley Township near Yukon, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, approximately 40 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The facility manufactures a variety of corrugated packaging materials for use in many different industries.
- Hazardous wastes generated at the facility included chromium waste, lead waste, and solvent waste.
- Some of the site’s key documents of interest are accessible below:
- Corrective Action Statement of Basis[PDF, 4 pages, 28 KB, About PDF ]
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Human Exposures [PDF, 8pages, 290 KB, About PDF ]
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Groundwater Migration [PDF,9 pages, 287 KB, About PDF]
- Documents and reports regarding this facility also can be reviewed in person at these locations:
U.S. EPA Region III
Land & Chemicals Division
1650 Arch Street-11th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call for an appointment.
- Submit a FOIA Request
Get instructions on how to submit a FOIA request. Additional fee for requests over 100 pages.
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the photo)
- The site's future use is yet to be determined.
- The EPA is dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate information about our work at this site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact EPA Project Manager: Ms. Tran Tran (215) 814-2079.