FBC Chemical Corp.
On This Page
EPA Project Manager
Ms. Tran Tran
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Region III
1650 Arch Street
Mail code: 3LC30
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
Phone: (215) 814-2079
- EPA's Final Decision of Corrective Action Complete without Controls for the facility became effective October 29, 2010.
- FBC Chemical Corp. is located at 634 Route 228 in Mars, Butler County and has operated a Wholesale distributor of industrial chemicals since 1968. In addition to distributing industrial chemicals, FBC Chemical Corp. collected spent solvents from its customers, stored spent solvents at the facility, and transported the wastes offsite for disposal.
- Some of the site’s key documents of interest are accessible below:
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Human Exposures [PDF, 6 pages, 146 KB, About ]
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Groundwater Migration [PDF, 8 pages, 191 KB, About PDF]
- Corrective Action Statement of Basis [PDF, 4 pages, 27 KB, About PDF]
- Documents and reports regarding this facility also can be reviewed in person at these locations:
U.S. EPA Region III
Land & Chemicals Division
1650 Arch Street-11th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call for an appointment.
- Submit a FOIA Request
Get instructions on how to submit a FOIA request. Additional fee for requests over 100 pages.
|FBC Chemical Corp.|
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the photo)
- The site's future use is yet to be determined.
- The EPA is dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate information about our work at this site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact EPA Project Manager: Ms. Tran Tran (215) 814-2079.