Virginia Casting Industries (VCI) – Archer Creek Foundry
On This Page
EPA Project Manager
Sharon D. Kenny
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 3
1650 Arch Street MS 3LC40
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
The EPA Region III and VADEQ met with company representatives and visited the facility in September 2012. Both EPA and the state are reviewing existing environmental information to determine future steps that will focus on human health and the environment. Once EPA and the state complete this review process, the environmental indicator determination for human exposures and groundwater will be posted to this website.
To be determined.
- Some of the site’s key documents of interest are accessible below:
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Human Exposures [PDF, 9 pages, 359 KB, About PDF]
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Groundwater [PDF, 1 page, 21 KB, About PDF]
- All documents and reports regarding this facility also can be reviewed in person at these locations:
U.S. EPA Region III
Land & Chemicals Division - RCRA
1650 Arch Street-11th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call for an appointment.
- Submit a FOIA Request
Get instructions on how to submit a FOIA request. Additional fee for requests over 100 pages.
|Virginia Casting Industries (VCI) – Archer Creek Foundry|
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the photo)
- The facility is under continued use.
- The EPA is dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate information about our work at this site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the EPA Project Manager: Sharon D. Kenny (215)814-3417.