Alliance Tubular Products Co.
Formerly: PTC Alliance Corp.
On This Page
EPA Project Manager
Mr. Luis A. Pizarro 3 LC20
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 3
1650 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
- EPA has determined that no further corrective action or controls are necessary at this time for this Facility. EPA's decision was based on a site visit and a review of EPA and West Virginia files regarding the environmental history of the Facility. Based on this review, EPA has concluded that there are no current or unaddressed releases of hazardous waste or hazardous constituents from the Facility.
- A Statement of Basis (SOB) seeking public comment on EPA's decision was noticed on August 5, 2009. The EPA issued its Final Decision regarding the Facility on September 10, 2009 stating that Corrective Action was Complete without Controls.
- The Facility is located at 533 Industrial Park Road, Jane Lew, Lewis County, West Virginia. The 10.9 acre facility is bordered by Composite Pool Corporation to the North, Hackers Creek to the South East, County Route 7/8 to the West, and World Wide Equipment/Kenworth to the South.
- PTC Alliance - Jane Lew Division was built in 1974 as part of the Pittsburgh Tube Company and began its operations in 1976. In 2001, Pittsburgh Tube Company merged with Alliance Midwest Tubular Products and formed PTC Alliance. The Facility is currently idle.
- Some of the site’s key documents of interest are accessible below:
- Corrective Action Final Decision and Response to Comments [1p, 22 KB, About PDF]
- Corrective Action Final Decision Statement of Basis [6pp, 37 KB, About PDF]
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Human Exposures [9pp, 429 KB, About PDF]
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Groundwater [9pp, 441 KB, About PDF]
- All documents and reports regarding this facility also can be reviewed in person at these locations:
U.S. EPA Region III
Land & Chemicals Division - RCRA
1650 Arch Street-11th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call for an appointment.
- Submit a FOIA Request
Get instructions on how to submit a FOIA request. Additional fee for requests over 100 pages.
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the photo)
- Facility reuse to be determined.
- The EPA is dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate information about our work at this site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the EPA Project Manager: Luis A. Pizarro (215) 814-3444.