Interim Environmental Justice Policy: Appendix 2
- EPA National EJ Page
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- New York Department of Environmental Conservation
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- EJ Geographic Assessment Tool
- Internet Mapping Tools
- Toxics Release Inventory (TRI)
- Enforcement and Compliance History Online
Environmental Justice Coordinator
Environmental Justice Assistant
EPA Region 2 administers a variety of grant programs that serve communities. These grant programs are administered out of different offices, both at Headquarters and the Regional office. In the fall of 1995, Region 2 initiated the Community Grants Program (CGP) Workgroup in order to ensure that the programs have a well coordinated approach. The Workgroup began to look at ways to assist stakeholders/potential grant applicants (e.g., states, local, and tribal governments, private non-profit organizations, and small communities) in accessing the array of EPA grants available to them and make recommendations which would allow the Region to better address community needs.
Further information about Community Grants is also available on the Community Grants Web site.