Serving New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and Eight Tribal Nations.
Environmental Laws and Regulations
Core Competency Areas
- Lodging Facilities Management
- Restaurant Management
- Selection, Procurement, and Supply Management
- Catering and Special Events Management
- Food Service Operations
- Green Meetings
- Human Resources Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Public Relations and Marketing
- Laws and Regulations
Desired Core Competencies
Understand major environmental laws and regulations that may apply to lodging and restaurant facilities.
Example Topics to Explore
Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Hazardous Substances and Chemicals, Environmental Response, Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Programs, Toxic Substances Control Act.