Federal Facility Agreement (FFA)
Public Meeting | Reunión Pública
Poster Board Session for the Proposed Plans at SWMU 4 and UXO-15 starting at 5:00 PM.\
30 de abril de 2014 | April 30, 2014 6:00 pm Centro de Usos Multiples| Multiple Use Center, Vieques.
A meeting of the Restoration Advisory Board will follow from 6:00-8:30 pm.
Included: an update on the NOAA Fish Study and a report from the regulatory agencies representatives.
On March 25, 2008, EPA, the Navy, the Department of the Interior (including the Fish & Wildlife Service) and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico finalized a Federal Facility Agreement for the Vieques Superfund Site. The agreement ensures that the Navy thoroughly investigates environmental impacts associated with past and present activities at the site and takes appropriate action to protect public health, welfare, and the environment.
- Federal Facility Agreement (FFA) [PDF 215K, 72 pp]
- Draft Site Management Plan [PDF 1.9 MB, 53 pp]
- FFA Appendices [PDF 144K, 16 pp]
- Public Notice [PDF 23K, 3 pp]
- FFA Fact Sheet [PDF 128K, 2 pp]
- Public Comments Responsiveness Summary [PDF 64K, 16 pp]
- Press Release for the Finalization of the FFA
- Press Release for the Draft FFA
- Anuncio Público
- FFA Hoja Informativa [PDF 125K, 3 pp]
- Resumen de Respuestas a Comentarios Públicos [PDF 72K, 18 pp]
- Comunicado de Prensa para la Finalización del FFA [PDF 34K, 3 pp]