Federal Facility Agreement (FFA)
Update: The next Restoration Advisory Board (RAB) meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 25, 2015, starting at 6:00 PM. This is a change from the previous date of August 19, 2015. The proposed location is the lighthouse, although that venue has not yet been confirmed.
On March 25, 2008, EPA, the Navy, the Department of the Interior (including the Fish & Wildlife Service) and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico finalized a Federal Facility Agreement for the Vieques Superfund Site. The agreement ensures that the Navy thoroughly investigates environmental impacts associated with past and present activities at the site and takes appropriate action to protect public health, welfare, and the environment.
- Federal Facility Agreement (FFA) [PDF 215K, 72 pp]
- Draft Site Management Plan [PDF 1.9 MB, 53 pp]
- FFA Appendices [PDF 144K, 16 pp]
- Public Notice [PDF 23K, 3 pp]
- FFA Fact Sheet [PDF 128K, 2 pp]
- Public Comments Responsiveness Summary [PDF 64K, 16 pp]
- Press Release for the Finalization of the FFA
- Press Release for the Draft FFA
- Anuncio Público
- FFA Hoja Informativa [PDF 125K, 3 pp]
- Resumen de Respuestas a Comentarios Públicos [PDF 72K, 18 pp]
- Comunicado de Prensa para la Finalización del FFA [PDF 34K, 3 pp]