Student Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer, non-paid opportunities are available for the upcoming spring/ summer period. Student volunteer service can enrich your future. Some of the benefits include:
- Career exploration early in your academic studies.
- Exposure to new emerging occupations and professions.
- Work experience which will enhance your ability to obtain paying jobs in the future.
Opportunities are available in a variety of technical and administrative areas. Student volunteer work schedules are flexible. Hours are available during the summer and/or during the school year.
If interested, send the following information to the address below:
- Cover letter expressing your interest in volunteering at U.S. EPA Region 3; the type of work you are interested in doing; and your availability.
- Resume describing past/present school and work experiences.
- A copy of your latest transcripts.
Send the above information to: Lydia Bailey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or if you do not have access to a computer, mail to:
U.S. EPA Region 3
1650 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
Attn: Student Volunteer Coordinator (3PM40)