EPA Region 7 News and Events
EPA Region 7 Co-Hosts Oil Spill Response Training in Wichita, Kan.
EPA On-Scene Coordinators helped conduct the training Sept. 24-25 at the Wichita Fire Department Regional Training Center, attended by responders from federal, state and local agencies, industry and contractors. The free training covered problematic oils released into a braided stream or sensitive environment, and included hands-on demonstrations of booming techniques in the Arkansas River.
Meetings and Events
- Draft NPDES Permits for Five CAFOs in Indian Country of Thurston County, Nebraska; and Proposed Certifications of Compliance with Section 401 of CWA
- Clean Water Act Civil Penalty Orders
- Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDLs)
- Third Five-Year Review Completed for Sheller-Globe Corporation Disposal Superfund Site, Keokuk, Iowa (PDF) (1 pg., 19K, About PDF)
- Third Five-Year Review Initiated for Electro-Coatings Superfund Site, Cedar Rapids, Iowa (PDF) (1 pg., 19K, About PDF)
- Five-Year Review Completed for Parkview Well Superfund Site, Grand Island, Nebraska (PDF) (1 pg., 19K, About PDF)
- Administrative Record File Available on PCE Chestnut Superfund Site, Atlantic, Iowa (PDF) (1 pg., 19K, About PDF)
- Administrative Record File Available on PCE Former Dry Cleaner Superfund Site, Atlantic, Iowa (PDF) (1 pg., 19K, About PDF)