Pacific Southwest, Region 9
Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, Tribal Nations
Air Quality Analysis
Annual Particulate Matter (Annual PM-2.5) Attainment Designations in Region 9
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Adobe Reader.
- Annual Particulate Matter (Annual PM-2.5) Attainment Designations in Region 9 (Google Earth Data-KMZ)
- Zipped GIS data (.zip, 291K)
- View a larger version of this map
- View a high resolution PDF version of this map (PDF) (1 pg, 787K)
- Back to Air Quality Maps page
E-mail Fletcher Clover (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
|Pacific Southwest NewsroomPacific Southwest Programs||Grants & FundingUS-Mexico Border||Media CenterCareers||About EPA Region 9 (Pacific Southwest)A-Z Index|