Pacific Southwest, Region 9
Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, Tribal Nations
Superfund Technical Assistance Grants (TAGs)
- Brownfields Grants
- Community Action for a Renewed Environment (CARE)
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund
- Diesel Emission Reduction Grants
- Environmental Education (EE)
- Environmental Justice (EJ) Small Grants
- Indoor Air Quality Tools for School Program- Asthma Management Training
- National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant
- Non-Construction Market-based Approaches to Reducing GHG Emissions Through Energy Efficiency in Homes & Buildings
- Nonpoint Source Water Pollution Control
- Pollution Prevention Grants (PPG) for States/Tribes
- Regional Agriculture Grants
- Solid Waste Assistance Grants/Tribal Solid Waste Grants (Resource Conservation)
- Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
- Source Reduction Assistance
- Superfund Technical Assistance Grants (TAGs)
- Targeted Grants to Reduce Childhood Lead Poisoning
- Wetland Program Development Grants 104(b)(3)
|Purpose||To enable communities affected by a site on the Superfund National Priorities List (NPL) to obtain technical assistance in interpreting information regarding the site.|
|Eligible Applicants||Groups must be located near or affected by a site that is either proposed for or on the National Priorities List. Groups must be nonprofit.|
Up to $50,000 initially; in the case of complex sites, additional funds may be available.
|Total Awarded in Fiscal Year||Varies.|
20% matching share required; in-kind contributions may be used to meet this match.
Application Due Selection
|Application and/or Letter of Intent may be submitted after a site is proposed for listing on the NPL|
Because only one grant is available for each NPL site, EPA encourages groups to consolidate in order to provide technical assistance to the most widely representative group of individuals possible.
To this end, EPA notifies the community via a public notice in the local newspaper if an application/or letter of intent is received from an eligible group.
See website for more info
|Jackie Lane (email@example.com)
|Region 9 NewsroomRegion 9 Programs||Grants & Funding US-Mexico Border||Media Center Careers||About Region 9A-Z Index|