Waste Site Cleanup & Reuse in New England
Brownfields Grant Guidelines
EPA Targeted Brownfields Assessments (TBAs) are selected locally once a year. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
FY2015 Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants.
Note: There will not be a competition for new Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) Grants in FY2015.
- FY15 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants (PDF) (62 pp, 924 K)
- FY15 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants (PDF) (62 pp, 791 K)
- Summary of FY15 Brownfields Assessment and Cleanup (AC) Guideline Changes (PDF) (11 pp, 365 K)
- FY2015 Assessment Guideline Checklist (PDF) (12 pp, 527 K)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF) (48 pp, 673 K)
The due date for proposals is December 19, 2014
EPA New England conducted six sessions to assist potential applicants in writing a winning proposal. Presentations from these sessions are available at the links below.