Waste Site Cleanup & Reuse in New England
Brownfields Grant Guidelines
EPA Targeted Brownfields Assessments (TBAs) are selected locally once a year. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
FY2013 Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants. The due date for proposals was December 3, 2012.
- Brownfields Assessment Grants (PDF) (58 pp, 581K)
- Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) Grants (PDF) (52 pp, 489K)
- Brownfields Cleanup Grants (PDF) (62 pp, 541K)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) (50 pp, 233K)
- FY2013 Assessment Guideline Checklist (PDF) (8 pp, 429K)
- FY2013 Brownfields Guideline: A Detailed Review of Assessment, RLF, and Cleanup Application Process (PDF) (69 pp, 1.9M)
- National Guidelines Page
EPA New England hosted six half-day meetings (one in each New England state) for entities interested in applying for EPA Brownfields Assessment, Cleanup, or Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) competitive grants. Presentations from these workshops are as follows:
- General Information (PDF) (43 pp, 1.8MB)
- Assessment Grants (PDF) (125 pp, 2.1MB)
- Cleanup Grants (PDF) (130 pp, 1.9MB)
- Revolving Loan Fund Grants (PDF) (153 pp, 2.2MB)
FY2013 Proposal Guidelines for Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training Grants.
The due date for proposals is April 9, 2013.
- FY13 Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training Grant Proposal Webinar
The US EPA will be hosting a CLU-IN session/webinar for prospective Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training grant applicants on March 7th from 3:00-5:00 PM eastern time. Register for the webinar in CLU-IN.