Waste Site Cleanup & Reuse in New England
Brownfields Grant Guidelines
EPA Targeted Brownfields Assessments (TBAs) are selected locally once a year. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
FY2014 Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants.
- FY14 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants (PDF) (62 pp, 873 K)
- FY14 Guidelines for Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) Grants (PDF) (56 pp, 745 K)
- FY14 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants (PDF) (65 pp, 770 K)
- National Guidelines Page
EPA New England hosted six half-day meetings (one in each New England state) for entities interested in applying for EPA Brownfields Assessment, Cleanup, or Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) competitive grants.
EPA 2014 Brownfields Grant Guidelines Sessions Presentations
- General Information (PDF) (17 pp, 1.1 MB)
- Analysis of Brownfields Cleanup Alternatives (ABCA) – EXAMPLE (PDF) (5 pp, 117 K)
- Assessment Grant (PDF) (74 pp, 1.6 MB)
- Assessment Guideline Check List (PDF) (11 pp, 527 K)
- Clean Up Grant (PDF) (87 pp, 1.8 MB)
- Revolving Loan Fund (PDF) (78 pp, 1.6 MB)
FY2013 Proposal Guidelines for Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training Grants.
The due date for proposals was April 9, 2013.