Waste Site Cleanup & Reuse in New England
Job Training Grant Program
Job Training Grants provide funding to eligible entities and non-profit organizations to help the community take advantage of jobs created by the assessment and cleanup of Brownfields. The Job Training Grant Program’s goals are to prepare trainees for future employment in the environmental field and to facilitate cleanup of brownfields sites contaminated with hazardous substances.
- Grants are for up to $200,000.
- Recipients must serve a community that currently receives or has received financial assistance from EPA for Brownfields assessment, revolving loan fund or cleanup grants.
- The performance period of these grants is 3 years.
- The recipients of this program are selected through an annual national competition.
Region 1 Contact
- Kathleen Castagna (email@example.com)
Job Training Program Lead
National Brownfields Links