Compliance Assistance & Pollution Prevention in New England
Healthcare: State Healthcare Program Resources
This page provides links to non-EPA web sites that provide additional information about Healthcare. You will leave the EPA.gov domain and enter another page with more information. EPA cannot attest to the accuracy of information on that non-EPA page. Providing links to a non-EPA Web site is not an endorsement of the other site or the information it contains by EPA or any of its employees. Also, be aware that the privacy protection provided on the EPA.gov domain (see Privacy and Security Notice) may not be available at the external link.
Links to state agencies, associations and other organizations that can help you identify ways to eliminate mercury, reduce waste, and measure your success.
- Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection – Pollution Prevention for Businesses, Industry and Hospitals
- Maine Department of Environmental Protection, Mercury: Healthcare
- MA DEP Hospitals and Health Care Facilities
- New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services Pollution Prevention at Healthcare Facilities
- New Hampshire Hospitals for Healthy Environment (NH3E)
Beyond New England
- Maryland Hospitals for Healthy Environment
- Medical Industry Waste Prevention Roundtable (MIRT)
- Minnesota Technical Assistance Program: Health Care