EPA New England Regional Laboratory (Office of Environmental Measurement and Evaluation)
New England Example
Streamlined QAPP Tables/Template
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
The following examples are tables that may be included in a QAPP to summarize information, supplement and simplify the text, or to create a useful list of important information for the user. The tables are not a substitute for the national QAPP requirements specified in EPA Requirements for Quality Assurance Project Plans (EPA QA/R-5, Final March 2001), but may be included to streamline QAPP preparation. These tables are applicable to all types of QAPPs; Superfund, Brownfields, grants, and volunteer monitoring programs and may be modified for the project needs. Additional QAPP guidance can be found in the Guidance for Quality Assurance Project Plans (EPA QA/G-5, Final December 2002), and in the EPA New England Quality Assurance Project Plan Guidance (April 2005, Revision 4). A glossary of commonly used terms related to quality can be found at the following website; http://www.epa.gov/quality1/glossary.htm.
- Field Sampling, Field Analytical, and Fixed Lab Equipment Calibration Table (PDF) (1 pg, 14K)
- Contaminants of Concern and Other Target Analytes Table (Project Action Limits and Reporting Limits Table) (PDF) (1 pg, 13K)
- Sampling Location and Rationale Table (PDF) (1 pg, 17K)
- Sample Preservation and Holding Time Table (PDF) (1 pg, 19K)
- Reports to Management Table (PDF) (1 p., 16K)
- Data Quality Indicators Table (PDF) (1 pg, 16K)
- Field and Laboratory Quality Control Sample Summary Table (PDF) (1 pg, 13K)
- Project Documentation and Records Table (PDF) (1 pg, 11K)
- Distribution List (PDF) (1 pg, 11K)