EPA New England Regional Laboratory (Office of Environmental Measurement and Evaluation)
Reports and Documents
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
- Songbirds as sentinels of mercury in terrestrial habitats of eastern North America
- The effectiveness of permethrin-treated deer stations for control of the Lyme disease vector Ixodes scapularis on Cape Cod and the islands: a five-year experiment
- Regulatory considerations of lower cost air pollution sensor data performance (PDF) (6 pp, 718 K)
This article appears in the August 2014 issue of EM Magazine, a publication of the Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA). To obtain copies and reprints, please contact A&WMA directly at 1-412-232-3444. This article looks at how the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) uses and quality assures air monitoring data, and discusses the possible use of portable air quality sensors as the next generation of air monitoring.
Lake Attitash Assessment Report
The Lake Attitash Assessment Report provides a compendium of water quality and ecological project activities conducted on the lake by EPA from 2005 onwards. Historical and present day data reveal reasons and processes that are promoting declining water quality within the water body.
Quality in New England
Annual reports on the quality of air in New England based on monitoring data collected at numerous sites throughout New England. For reports from past years, please contact Bob Judge at 617-918-8387.
- 2012 (PDF) (84 pp, 12.5 MB)
Posters and Other Documents
- Laboratory Ethics and Data Integrity (PDF) (37 pp, 471 K)
- New England Cyano Workgroup Poster (PDF) (1 pg, 1.3 MB)
- Northeast Environmental and Public Health Laboratory Directors (NEEPHLD) Consortium Poster (PDF) (1 pg, 1 MB)
- Vapor Intrusion Assessment Poster (PDF) (1 pg, 1.2 MB)