Region 1: EPA New England
Lifetime Achievement Award Nomination Form
Nominate an individual who has demonstrated a sustained commitment toward improving New England's environment during a career or over a lifetime.
- Lifetime Achievement Awards are reserved for individuals who have demonstrated a sustained commitment to environmental issues over a career or a lifetime.
- Please complete and return your nomination form along with a one-page summary of achievements and accomplishments.
- Supporting materials such as news clippings and testimonials are accepted. Self-nominations are permissible. All nominations will be evaluated based on the information provided.
- Nominee must be a resident, business, government, academic or not-for-profit organization located in New England.
- EPA strongly encourages the nomination of individuals and organizations who have not previously been recognized through this program.
- EPA will review the compliance and enforcement history of all nominees with respect to all federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations.
Open: Now through March 1, 2013
EMA Ceremony: TBD