EPA Watershed Academy Webcast
Free, easy access, timely topics, expert speakers. Participate in live monthly webcasts or download versions of past webcasts.
- SUBASE Continues to promote environmental responsibility with installation of rain garden, The DOPHIN, serving the Naval Submarine Base New London, October 2, 2014 Exit
- Pollution Preventer: Rain gardens keep house dry, save waterways, April 8, 2013 Exit
- Rain Welcomes Green Bus Shelters on the Fairmount Corridor, Greenovate Boston, July 30, 2014 Exit
- City, MBTA Bus Stop Roofs will come alive along the Fairmount Corridor, Boston Magazine, July 25, 2014 Exit
- Porous Pavement in Provincetown Proves to Prevent Beach Closures Exit
- Massachusetts Watershed Coalition Launches Billion Gallons a Year Campaign Exit
- EPA, YouthBuild, Greenway Conservancy Build a Rain Garden in Boston, April 2012 Exit
Earth Day 2012 collaboration in downtown Boston
- Soak up the Rain program assists homeowners with managing runoff, Laconia Daily Sun, April 23, 2015 Exit
- New Hampshire Launches Soak up the Rain, June 17, 2014 Exit
NH launches Soak up the Rain to help property owners reduce pollution running into local lakes, streams, and coastal waters.
- Lakes Region Planning Commission Launches Soak Up the Rain, Laconia Daily Sun, August 29, 2013 Exit
Lakes Region Planning Commission (LRPC) is implementing Soak Up the Rain Waukewan, a new site-level education and planning program to assist selected property owners in the five communities comprising the Lake Waukewan watershed.
- Don’t Let Flowers Fool You, Rain gardens at city school, parking lot help improve water quality, Fosters Daily Democrat, August 15, 2013 Exit
- Margarita Grill Achieves Environmental Champion Status, November 30, 2011 Exit
New Hampshire restaurant installs rain barrels to reduce stormwater runoff and save water for landscaping.
- Rein in Runoff with Rain Garden, July 12, 2012, EcoRINews Exit
- America's Cup World Series Team Members, Event Organizers, And Local Volunteers Complete New Rain Garden At Fort Adams Park, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management, June 27, 2012 Exit
- Connecting the Drops Rain Barrel Exhibit Opens in Burlington, Lake Champlain Sea Grant/Let it Rain Program, May 22, 2013 Exit