Students & Teachers in New England
Rules for Submitting a Video
- Videos must not contain violence, profanity, sex, indecent remarks or direct attacks on individuals or organizations.
- The video must be your own original creation. No copyrighted music, video, or images may be used in submissions. If you display commercial products, obscure the label, logo, etc. so neither the manufacturer nor the specific product is recognizable. Videos containing links to commercial Web sites will not be accepted.
- Videos must not infringe on any third-party rights.
- If we choose your video, we will contact you through to provide the original video.
- By submitting a video to this project, you grant to EPA a royalty-free license to copy, distribute, modify, display and perform publicly and otherwise use, and authorize others to use, your video for any educational purpose throughout the world and in any media.
- EPA reserves the right to make your video available to the general public from its Web site and to distribute it to groups and any other organizations interested in showing it for educational purposes, including, but not limited to, on Internet sites, at conferences and events, on television, and other media outlets.
- Please do not use the EPA seal or logo.
- By submitting a video for this project, entrants agree to these rules. EPA will disqualify any entries it deems to contain material in violation of these rules.