Serving New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and Eight Tribal Nations.
Pollution Prevention in the Hospitality Industry
- Pollution Prevention in Buffalo Niagara Hospitality Sector Final Report
Spanning a wide array of supply chains, services, and activities, the hospitality industry presents a major opportunity to combine economically and environmentally sustainable practices. By using sound environmental management practices, lodging and restaurant establishments can reduce their impact on the environment, improve their bottom line, and satisfy customer demand for environmentally conscientious hospitality facilities.
- Why Go Green?: Learn about the many benefits to going green.
- Going Green: Identify opportunities to reduce pollution in your hotel or restaurant.
- Resources: Find programs, materials, and tools to help you implement your program.
- Connect: Network and share best practices with EPA and industry stakeholders.
- Green Curricula: Develop green academic and professional programs for the hospitality industry.
For Additional Information
Contact Joseph Bergstein (email@example.com), EPA Pollution Prevention Team, 212-637-3890 to make a comment, request fact sheets to help kick start your pollution prevention program, or ask a question about this website.