Serving New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and Eight Tribal Nations.
Go Beyond Basics
If you already have an established pollution prevention program, it's time to take it to the next level. Enhance your P2 program with "Going Green" activities you have not yet considered and explore Resources for new ideas.
Analyze Results and Re-evaluate Efforts
- Ask for feedback from employees and guests to identify which activities work best and expand upon the successful ones.
- Be flexible and change your program as needed.
Compare Costs and Benefits
- Use Resources to identify tools to estimate your facility's environmental footprint.
- Consider applying for the ENERGY STAR label or other certification.
- Network with others greening their facilities to share ideas and best practices.
Green Your Supply Chain
- Identify and use local suppliers.
- Prioritize vendors with a commitment to reduce their impact on the environment.